Our philosophy doesn't make any claims to obtuse abstractions from Eastern or Western mysticism. It is plainly something more serious and simple. By achieving efficiency through emerging technologies and excellence through expertise, we ceaselessly strive for perfection in every phase of our processes.
We are looking for outstanding, highly skilled, proactive and experienced professionals with a zeal to excel and with an agile ability to perform in any professional environment. At times for lack of apt opportunities and unavailability of favorable professional milieu a person is unable to showcase his/her true skills. At MPLENTIS we offer our employees very viable and growth promoting opportunities to apply their skills and harness their true potential as a credible and able professional. If you think you have it in you, please apply now and tell us what is outstanding about you and we will consider your candidature for further evaluation and some healthy discussion together.
At Mplentis, we believe in learning, unlearning and relearning the unconventional way. We empower our teams to dream big and explore uncharted routes to success. Join Olive, and become an advocate of growth – both yours and ours!
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS AT MPLENTIS:
When we say "Content Writer", we mean more than just English and MS-Word. We are looking for someone with an unbeatable power of expression, whose words can't go unnoticed, and who knows what power the pen holds.
We write about all kinds of things, for all kinds of clients, and our own in-house tasks can also keep you busy. But you can be sorted amidst all that hustle-bustle if you know how to play around with words.
- We will be easy with the numbers, if you be good with quality. Really, we believe all Editors come with tantrums, we'd much rather do without them.
- Researching may eat up some of your patience (or all of it), but it isn't very difficult with a steaming cuppa coffee. Believe us, we survive with it.
- We are happy people, because we are happy on Fridays, and happier on Mondays. The work is like that. We'd want you to be one of us.
Experience and Education Required:
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field.
- 4-6 years of experience as a respected creative content writer with focus on writing Digital content.
- Work in digital marketing would be preferred but not mandatory.
- Proven editorial skills. Outstanding command of the English language.
- Training in how to tell a story using words and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience (it is critical that the content writer retain an “outsider’s perspective” much like that of a journalist.)
If you take up this job, then you are going to try put each dish in the buffet. Yes, really. You have to have a little of all skills, from content to designing to quality analysis to client management. Too many to count, eh?
An Account Manager is the one who represents us at the client's set-up. They understand the client's requirement, and make sure that all the teams are working right at that. They can easily boss around, but with an ultracool Boss like ours, nobody takes the disadvantage. Just saying.
- We hope you enjoy meeting new people. Because honestly, we are too sweet to handle a client's complaints. Understand what they want, and help us work towards it.
- You should have a good grip on your own thought process, because how else would you convey it further to the teams!
- Show us some happy faces please. It is difficult working when the one right next to us is being grumpy.
- Strong understanding of Digital Marketing and Brand Communication especially with a strong consumer marketing background
- A digital ‘native’ with knowledge of all existing and emerging digital channels.
- Comprehensive understanding of all things digital from a small banner to a full blown mobile application.
- Strong understanding of measurement and tracking tools within all digital channels.
- Has experience of designing and developing websites, SEO/SEM/SMO campaigns
- Strong operation management & client relationship building ability.
- Well organized, meticulous in approach & ability to work efficiently with various functions of the agency, client and marketing partners.
- Strong client facing skills.
- Successful track record managing multiple client assignments.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Knowledge of all agency functional areas; including production, media, research and database.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Person with experience in Advertising agency coupled with Digital agency or digital marketing background will be preferred
- Prior experience in digital marketing campaigns for SME’s & large multinational companies will be preferred.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field.
- 2 to 6 years of overall experience
If you are handling our SEO tasks, you gotta be the one with an aggressive approach everywhere. Right from snatching a colleagues tiffin, to pouring endless sugar in coffee, to calling us 1 dozen times on days you want a chhutti...
Of course, with a job that requires you to drop the client's name on all noticeable spots, you have little left to choose from. Aggressive marketing it is!
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility:
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers).
- Develop and implement link building campaigns.
- Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with client goals.
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools).
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy.
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Communicating with publishers for Guest blogging.
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
- 5.6+ years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (LRT, Majestic, AHREF, SEO MO2, Google AdSense etc.).
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration.
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources.
Know what a pizza would taste like if the exotic topping were all tasty and fresh, the seasonings also had the right aroma, but the bread base was too hard to chew? Know the feel? It would disappoint you. So now you know what it means to have a good base!
So that's where our PHP Developers take over. They brings their skills to full use and ensure that each site works well, and that there is no scope of disappointment for a user. The pizza-example helped, we think!
Essential skills and experience:
- You may start by stunning us. And we don't mean a moonwalk in the office here. We meant your Photoshop and Illustrator expertise. (Although moonwalk can be done later.)
- When a client or account manager is explaining what's needed, you must be able to visualize and fill colours into a seemingly-vague picture. That would become the base for other teams.
- Bring us some jolly positive vibes, and we might get you a pizza treat in return. Oh yes, we have an inclination for the happy people, they must be rewarded.
These are the most "colourful" of the lot, as in literally. This team has some serious flair for all visual things that can steal your attention and hold it.
We swear by our design skills, and more so because the Boss himself is a design enthusiast. So when we look out for somebody to join the team, we have set up high expectations from whoever comes in.
Essential skills and experience:
- Come equipped with OOPS, CorePHP and MySQL, and we can pretend to have an intelligent well-meaning team discussions every week. You guys are usually quite entertaining.
- HTML5, CSS, Java and XML are other fields we look at. It is great to work with someone who saves time and headache for others, and uses that time and energy to chill with us.
- Once again, the same old request, bring your happy vibes along. We have a thing for smiles, happiness, and all things warm and bright!